PLESK CONTROL PANEL
Plesk is not just a Control Panel, it is a complete web hosting control system, offering both system administration and web host management features in a fully integrated package. All editions include powerful server administration features and access to the APS (Application Packaging Specifications) library. Additional features are included, by edition, to support a wide range of server administration and hosting management needs. Plesk also has superior developer tools, including one of the best tool kits for WordPress sites that we know of. The Plesk Control Panel is available in three editions for Linux and Windows. The editions of Plesk, described below, support basic web site management all the way up to Reseller management with a complete suite of functions for subdividing and selling services using your eApps Virtual Server or PaaS elastic VPS.
Plesk Editions Comparison
Plesk is offered in three editions, optimized to specific needs. When you choose an eApps OS template with the Plesk Control Panel your server will be provisioned with the latest version of Plesk. Your choices of Editions are as follows:
- Web ADMIN Edition - for Web Administrators who manage sites for an employer, a business, or themselves. This edition allows you to administer your websites and domains without all of the service provider overhead. Tools to administer MySQL/MariaDB and run multiple versions of PHP are included. If you need a solid control panel for basic site administration and do not need to manage customers and subscriptions, this is the edition for you. Includes a light version of the WordPress Toolkit.
- Web PRO Edition - for Web Professionals who design, develop, and deploy websites. This edition supports Tomcat, Ruby on Rails, and Node.js. It also includes support for access to and administration of PostgreSQL and MSSQL databases (Windows). An outstanding feature of this edition is the best of class WordPress Toolkit, which allows you to efficiently and professionally manage multiple WordPress sites. The only thing missing from this edition is the web hosting management features.
- Web HOST Edition - for "Reseller" Web Hosters, who allow their customers to use their shared account in almost any configuration they want. This edition has all of the powerful features of the Web PRO edition, plus web hosting management capabilities.
|Price (per month)||$7||$11||$19|
|# of Domains allowed||10||30||Unlimited|
|Service Provider Management|
|Site Resource Limits (Cgroups Manager $5/month)|
|Power User View (Server + Site Admin)|
|Custom View Management (Server + Site Admin)|
|Language Pack (1 incl., each additional $4/month)|
|WordPress Toolkit. Comparison||(1)|
|Developer Pack (PgSQL, MSSQL)|
|Power Pack (PgSQL, MSSQL, Site Builder, Docker, DNSSEC, more. $15/month)|
|Plesk Mobile Manager (iPhone & Android devices)|
|Security Core* w/ ModSecurity Rules by Atomicorp. ("Complete" edition is $10/month). Comparison||(2)||(2)||(2)|
|ServerShield™ by CloudFlare|
(1) The Plesk WebAdmin Edition has the WordPress ToolKit SE (Limited Features).
(2) The Security Core* with ModSecurity is only supported on the Linux OS at this time. Support for the Windows OS will be added when ModSecurity is officially supported on IIS by the ModSecurity developers.
We Are Here To Help You
Our Sales department is here to answer any questions you have about Plesk hosting services and assist you in getting started. Click on the Chat link for assistance, or send your request to Sales. Are you ready to get started now? Then go our Create-a-Cloud® configuration tool, choose the Linux or Windows OS template with Plesk, and build your Virtual Cloud Server with Plesk now! Plesk is also available in a Linux elastic VPS in our Platform as a Service (PaaS) .
Request Migration Assistance
We have extensive experience migrating sites, applications and servers. Click the Request button for a free, or subsidized, migration proposal.
Request a Free Consultation
Our professional advisors are ready to learn about your needs and recommend a cost effective solution. Click the Request button to contact our team.